to have my cake and eat it too...

This blog is about things that trouble me at this moment of time. Its all about my likings. After all it is my cake....

Thursday, May 13, 2004

The Indomitable Indian
They said the glitz and gloss of the media, the carpet bombing, the opinion/exit polls will influence him/her. NO CHANCE. The true Indian voter says "SHOW ME RESULTS".
Most of the people elected are new comers. Except in some places in North India, caste has not worked either, for Jaya Amma in Tamil Nadu was supposed to have played the Thevar card very well but came out with a naught.

The only people who were fooled by the media bewildery was the urban middle class like yours truly. If one had asked me even today morning about the outcome, I would have said NDA 260+. But they have not even got 200!!!

So we are going to have a Italian born PM it seems.... nothing wrong there... Except she will have the buffoons from Left and Yadavs for company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home